- Every City in VC now has it's own Community
Channel on the KadyTV.net NETWORK
- Every High School (HSSN.tv) in Ventura County
has their own "Broadcast Channel" on the KadyTV.net
- The Education Network
already includes the VCOE,
College, Ventura College CSUCI
& CLU Broadcast
- The Non Profit Network within the KadyTV.net
NETWORK has already created the Food Share Channel,
the CI Maritime Musenum, the Gull Wings Children's Museum Channel and many
more to come.
- We are in the process of starting the
Spiritual Network and plan to offer a Broadcast
Channel on the KadyTV.net NETWORK to "Stream"
services to those who cannot be there in person
- What will the MESSAGE be?
- Support LOCALLY OWNED businesses......they
are owned by your neighbors
- What will we do for your Restaurant or Day
- Create a short Infomercial introducing
- Create a Webpage in MeetTheBoss805.com with
Video, contact information, directions and map
- Provide Content Management
System for you
to utilize to their advantage
- How much will this cost the Restaurant or Day
- $50 per
week on 6 month contract
- We will PRINT Ventura County Barter Notes for
your Restaurant or Day Spa, with your logo in the
- We will accept those Barter Notes in lieu of
Cash Payment for your Advertising Invoice.
- You will receive a monthly paid invoice
statement for your records.
- We ask for a six month
- What will we do with the Barter Notes
- Create a WEEKLY auction on eBay for two (2)
$25 Barter Notes totaling $50 per week. Auctions
will start at $.99
- Promote the Auctions through participating
Schools and Non Profit Organizations participating
in the Program.
- Encourage residents to participate in the
auctions as the NET PROCEEDS of the Auctions will be
going to the School or Non Profit selected by the
Ventura County Triangle Offense
- Residents SUPPORT locally owned businesses
- Locally owned businesses SUPPORT the Schools
& Non Profits Broadcasting on the KadyTV.net NETWORK
- Schools and Non Profits contribute in helping
promote LOCALLY owned businesses and through
Community Service for Residents
it's why we call it:
EVERYONE WINS AUCTION"